Bipasha Basu angry with ex-beau John

Ex-lovers John Abraham and Bipasha Basu be inflicted with being claiming all this while with the intention of they parted ways good-naturedly, but the story has altered. It seems Bipasha is angry with John ended speaking in this area their eight-years link on a television trade show.

A hardly any section of the media has reported with the intention of without hope with John articulated his feelings pro her on player Simi Garewal's have a discussion trade show India's Most Desirable. She took to Twitter to secure back by her ex-boyfriend as a replacement for of speaking to the media. “Waking up to stories in this area my life everyday is thumbs down fun! Making me sound tragic as I am in a lucky place is not ok with me! (sic)” she twitted.

Bipasha thinks with the intention of John shouldn't be inflicted with talked in this area their link with the intention of was all ended almost a time past. “Wht happens linking 2 ppl is held 2 stay linking d 2 as its ended, that's d dignity with the intention of I be inflicted with developed up with and the respect I deserve. I dn't need to be on a have a discussion trade show 2 verify my goodness!My link with John Abraham is ended fr skilled, fr reasons knwn preeminent to d both of us,” she tweeted, count, “My break up happened almost a time past! Why r these stories appearance up currently? Is it a pr implementation pro a film or over-imaginative television journalism?”

Well, Bipasha must know with the intention of stories of them won't occur up if not any of them speaks in this area it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner