Salman's 'Ghaseet Ta Zyada Hun' comes from papa Salim

The rage of Wanted one-liner 'Ek Baar Jo Maine Commitment Kardi Toh Main Aapne Aap Ki Bhi Nahi Sunta' and Dabangg oneliner 'Itne Ched Karunga Ki Confoe Ho Jaoge Ke Sans Kahan Se Le Aur Paade Kahan Se' had not yet lost its charm to facilitate actor Salman Khan is back with individual more liner. The contemporary Bodygyard dialogue, 'Main Maarta Kum Ghaseet Ta Zyada Hoon' has be converted into the contemporary rage of the Bollywood buffs. This oneliner however has a small story behind it.

This one-liner is the real life dialogue of his father Salim Khan. Salman is using his father's dialogue in Bodyguard, which is being uttered by all other Bollywood fan. Speaking all but Bodyguard dialogue, Salman Khan says, “I give rise to mature up listening to these terminology from my father and I was fearful by them. I’m more than content to manipulate my father’s dialogue in my film.” When asked all but whose image it was to manipulate the dialogue in Bodyguard, Salman replied, “It was my image to prepare the dialogue a part of my film as it goes with the theme.”

What an image Salmanji! Considering the influence to facilitate the dialogue has twisted in the ad. We are steady papa Salim will be proud to eavesdrop the dialogue as a chant both on-screen and off-screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner