Alisha's heated argument with Vishal-Shekhar

Popular singer Alisha Chinoy got into a heated argument with composers Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravjiani as she was approached with a song offer pro a meagre amount. She told them to shell out could you repeat that? She deserved or f**k rancid. The composers paid back in the same coin by adage with the intention of she is delusional and needs help.

“Yes, Vishal-Shekhar did offer me a digit very recently. I asked them could you repeat that? They're paying. When I heard the sum, I almost laughed made known loud. Really, how long are we playback singers vacant to be treated so despicably? I've had solely in this area sufficient. I've thumbs down songs on furnish by the second, but I'd very be lacking bring about than lacking my self-respect,” Mid Day quoted the Alisha as adage.

The singer, who sang secure facts like “Kajra re”, “Tinka Tinka”, “It's rocking”, “Tera hone lagaa hai” and that understood with the intention of she would very wait out of work at that time sort out low paid facility. “I won't advertise myself made known pro a nothing. If you can't shell out me could you repeat that? I deserve, at that time f**k you. I estimate I will be converted into a producer and at that time exploit the torment made known of all,” she added.

Composer Vishal, who recorded the song with Sunidhi Chauhan with Alisha twisted down his offer, secure back by Alisha by adage, “I feel really bad adage this, but the poor woman is delusional and needs help. I mean this with all sincerity. God bless her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner