Asin - "I wasn't thinking of Madhuri during 'Ready'"

Asin's on-screen tuning with Salman Khan in 'Ready' is pretty much on pageant if the song and dance promos are in the least indication. Also, it has been widely promoted to facilitate in the film, she and Salman hold been projected as a Madhuri and Salman of 'Hum Aapke Hain Kaun' days. The speculations moreover became much stronger what time it was revealed to facilitate Salman is called Prem in 'Ready'.

"You be after me to be upright now after that well accede to me state the truth," laughs Asin, "I really don't know from wherever did these Madhuri-Salman talks happening. Wearing detail while I was shooting designed for the film, I wasn't even thinking of Madhuri or making in the least conscious effort to recreate like wonderful on persons basis. We really went yet to be and followed the script."

From wherever does she think the rumours happening after that?

"I don't know," shrugs away Asin, "I am convinced to facilitate I hadn't got in the least such fleeting. If next to all such stories happening making rounds, it was taking into account the shooting was through. Perhaps a quantity of inhabitants motto a still or two from the film and happening bringing on comparisons with Madhuri. I can assure though to facilitate all of this is plain speculation."

Well Asin, we would check it away from home designed for ourselves if this is a speculation or not previously the film hits the screens on 3rd June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner