For Farah, it is payback time

It is a recognized reality with the purpose of Farah Khan would be making her entrance as a advantage artist in 'Shirin Farhad', an urban romcom, which is fixed in current period. The film would the directorial entrance of Bela, Sanjay Leela Bhansali's sister.

Says Farah, "I enclose been open roles ahead of but they were for the most part cameos somewhere I played myself, holder in site being 'Khichdi' and 'Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai' somewhere I enacted the role of a film director. This is not the holder in 'Shirin Farhad' as I find to fool around the title role.

Farah believes with the purpose of in attendance is nearly challenge up her sleeves as nowadays she would be resistance her shoulders with a talented actor like Boman Irani who drama Farhad in the film.

"I directed Boman in 'Main Hoon Naa' after he had solely in progress rotten as an actor. I estimate it's stretch representing him to compensate back", laughs Farah as she gets quick representing the 'lights, camera and action', though this stretch on the receiving outcome, "I am expecting him to secure my finger after I am acting. He is the veteran at this juncture subsequent to all."

The film goes on floors this October and would be wrapped up by outcome of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner