Hansika Bumps Into Fans

Kollywood’s brand new be in front of Hansika Motwani surely knows how to stay in news. She apparently went to Sathyam Cinemas in Chennai to watch her film 'Engeyum Kaadal'. Audience who acknowledged her instantly mobbed her. Hansika says she is overwhelmed with joy in support of their love and fan-hood.

"I was shooting in support of my film 'Oru Kaal Kannadi' in Sathyam Cinemas. I planning I will sneak into the theatre which is screening my film and I was surprised to tell audience respond towards my presence. I am born and brought up in Mumbai and I by no means likely so much love from audience in this part of the countryside. I twisted emotional by their love and had tears rolling in my eyes. My accountability towards my films increased to 200% at the present," added an excited Hansika.

Hansika is now working on two Tamil flicks, 'Velayudham' and 'Oru Kaal Kannadi.’ Hansika is now liability 'Kandireega' with Ram and she additionally has 'Oh My Friend' with Siddharth in Telugu. Speaking of Telugu films, she took a break in support of a while and is at the present desperately looking in support of a great big break in film industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner