Happy Birthday, Karan Johar

Yeah it’s the special era pro Karan Johar, a era after he blows improbable an very candle from a special cake…. B-town’s sensational filmmaker, who warms audience’s hearts with his sweet, emotional, enchanting movies – celebrates his birthday at the moment.

It’s a era after individual gets to come up with their own way, a era after you come up with a blast with your nearby and dear ones…. But what’s this?! Our Karan is not in celebration mood! The filmmaker is quite miserable to facilitate he is 39 right now and concerned a propos his age. KJo believed to be feeling shattered and depressed since he’s recently individual day away from being 40. “I don't neediness several birthday wishes but can someone please get into me 30 again? 40 each time used to be an unachievable age pro me. I can on no account imagine I will be 40,” remarked Karan.

He didn’t recently halt on that… Karan went on to share advice to all the 40-somethings and as well a propos his contemporary avatar! Said he, “For all persons dwell in who say life begins on 40 I say 'dude dwell in on 40 develop into senile, deluded and improbable of sorts!' My contemporary mantra right now is to age gracefully and halt colouring my facial hair black as I don't know if it is worth it anymore. I am departing to wear sober shirts, sober shoes and will come up with a sober demeanour from right now.”

Oww, looks like KJo is really in dumps. But he must come up with about explanation to smile, pro Ram Gopal Varma, his alleged foe has conveyed birthday wishes through micro-blogging position.

Ram Gopal Varma  - Hey karan wishing to facilitate even ur Ghums will service into ur Khushis..Have a Hundred Happy Birthdays!!

Besides RGV, other celebrities come up with as well wished the filmmaker -

Manish Malhotra - Wishing my dearest comrade a very cheerful birthday:-)

Uday Chopra - Wishing my BFAM (Brother From Another Mother) @kjohar25 a very cheerful 27th birthday ;-)

Anubhav Sinha - Happy Birthday Mr. @kjohar25.... Extra and more power to you.

Come join IndiaGlitz, to hope Karan a very Happy Birthday! And our cut of funda to you Karan – Just cold and enjoy… Since age doesn’t subject after middle feels young….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner