Salman Khan praises Devisri Prasad

South India's accepted song composer Devi Sri Prasad won a spanking fan-Salman Khan. Apparently Bollywood superstar is very joyful with Dhinka Chika song tranquil by Devi. This is the same jingle as to of Ringa Ringa.... Tranquil by Devi in place of Telugu film 'Arya2'.

Dhika Chika has sort of turn into instant nationalized sacred song and biggest USP of Salman Khan's 'Ready'. Tube channels own been telecasting the making of this song. Salman is apparently very joyful with the response this song has evoked. Devi Sri says he is glad Salman liked the song.

"I went to Mumbai to put on next to the audio launch of Ringa Ringa. Salman came in the wings and hugged me. He was joyful with the piece of music. He told me to he heard Ringa Ringa in Mauritus and liked it so much to he repeatedly heard the song. He told me to he heard approaching me and my onstage performances. I am joyful to Salman liked it. Preetham too met me in Mumbai and told me to I shaped a monster with this song." Devi alleged.

Devi Sri Prasad's 'Mr Perfect' and '100% Love' too are superhits in Telugu film industry. His Tamil picture with Dhanush as hero is all park to statement soon. If to is additionally a secure, DSP will own the rare distinction of composing chartbusters in all the three languages - Hindi, Telugu and Tamil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner