Vetri Maaran’s gift to Balu Mahendra

Today is Balu Mahendra’s birthday. And Vetri Maaran, a scholar from the ace filmmaker’s train, has committed the National Award he won in lieu of ‘Aadukalam’ on Thursday to his adviser.

‘Aadukalam’ won the greatest trophies, together with the paramount director and paramount inventive script awards in lieu of Vetri Maaran, paramount actor in lieu of Dhanush, paramount restriction in lieu of T E Kishore and paramount choreography in lieu of Dinesh Kumar.

Vetri Maaran says, “This is not an confer in lieu of me, but in lieu of my total team. I can take simply solitary for each cent trust in lieu of it. And I dedicate it to Balu Mahendra. It is the paramount birthday gift I might offer to my adviser.”

Saranya Ponvannan, who won the National Award in lieu of paramount female actor in lieu of her role in ‘Thenmerku Paruvakaatru’, alleged, “All individuals who maxim the picture alleged I will get a hold an confer. There language receive take place veritable.”

‘Thenmerku Paruvakaatru’ plus got Vairamuthu the paramount rhymester confer and was named the paramount Tamil film. Its director Seenu Ramasamy alleged the honour was a triumph of realistic cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner