Kalki - "I told Anurag he was increasing my phone bills"

Guess pardon? Did Kalki Koechelin prepare after her then-boyfriend-and-now-husband Anurag Kashyap tried to explain to her regarding the total Dibakar-Bannerjee-Payal Rohatgi fiasco and his succeeding involvement in it? She asked him to a moment ago lock up.

Laughs Kalki, "This is pardon? I had to eventually prepare. Luckily I was in UK after this total mayhem was taking place in Mumbai. I didn't read a single entity regarding it not in in attendance and was basically ignorant to all with the purpose of was episode. So after Anurag in progress explaining to me above the phone on the total sequence of proceedings, I a moment ago asked him to lock up and meeting regarding something in addition. I was in veto mood of increasing me phone bills in favor of something as inane as this."

For the unskilled, in the total episode centred on sexual exploitation charge with the purpose of Payal had thrust winning Dibakar, Anurag was the principal person from the fraternity to get nearer not in in sweeping and defend his filmmaker partner. A war of language followed in which Kalki too found herself in the hub of all the crossfire.

"Fortunately in favor of me, I on no account got involved in it. Dressed in some set of circumstances I don't check on Twitter and hardly check not in what's episode on Page 3 or the gossips with the purpose of are substantial up newspapers or tabloids", she says, "Only following I came back to Mumbai in April did I start inquiry regarding all with the purpose of was being printed and verbal. But again, it didn't disturb me individual spot."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner