Salman all praise for DSP’s “Dhinka Chika”

South India's well-known song composer Devi Sri Prasad won a further fan - Salman Khan. Apparently the Bollywood superstar is very content with “Dhinka Chika” song unruffled by Devi, who is popularly recognized as DSP in south. This is the same adjust as to facilitate of “Ringa Ringa” unruffled by DSP on behalf of Telugu film 'Arya2'.

“Dhinka Chika” has sort of be converted into jiffy native song of praise and biggest USP of Salman Khan-Asin's 'Ready'. Small screen channels comprise been telecasting the making of this song. Salman is apparently very content with the response this song has evoked. A thrilled DSP says he is glad Salman liked the song.

"I went to Mumbai to function on the audio launch of Ringa Ringa. Salman came in the wings and hugged me. He was content with the opus. He told me to facilitate he heard Ringa Ringa in Mauritus and liked it so much to facilitate he repeatedly heard the song. He told me to facilitate he heard all but me and my onstage performances. I am content to facilitate Salman liked it. Preetham too met me in Mumbai and told me to facilitate I twisted a monster with this song," remarked Devi.

Devi Sri Prasad is a household surname in both Tamil and Telugu film industry. Now with sensation printed all more than ‘Ready’, DSP will comprise the rare distinction of composing chartbusters in all the three languages - Hindi, Telugu and Tamil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner