Mr.Perfect is biggest hit in my career: Prabhas

Oung resist star Prabhas is on a lofty.His prior film 'Darling' was a money spinner and so is his current flick 'Mr Perfect'. This film has been declared a clash with. The usual ascetic Prabhas went on a victory rally to celebrate the movie's winner. Prabhas went on a winner rally all larger than Cded area early from Tirupati. He toured Chithoor, Madanalapalli, Kadiri, Anantapur, Tadipatri, Allagadda, Kothakota, Kurnool and so forth.

"I had doubts on how audience will respond to my dogfight in climax occurrence. I am glad live in liked the film and my dogfight. I had to struggle to continue the slim look in lieu of larger than an time. I thank you all in lieu of making it such a good winner. It is the biggest clash with in my career" Prabhas assumed addressing the rally.

Dil Raju who produced this film on his Sri Venkateswara Creations banner announced with the intention of the platinum disc function of this film will be conducted by the side of Vizag on May 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner