People are calling me 'Lolitha': Hansika

Chubby and bubbly girl Hansika Motwani might not be seen on Telugu screen but she is keeping herself engaged in Tamil. Her subsequently Tamil flick 'Engeyum Kaadal' directed by Prabhu Deva is up in support of discharge this May 6th. Hansika is on cloud nine for the reason that her yet an alternative Tamil film 'Mapillai' released entirely a month back.

Hansika claims to the star of her role in this film is 'Lolitha' and to all and sundry on the sets called her with the same star. She is hopeful to audience will additionally call her with the same star considering this film releases.

"I on no account worked so severe to take part in several role like I did in support of this individual. I enjoyed live 'Lolitha' in this motion picture. Director Prabhu Deva appreciated my effort quite often while shooting in support of this motion picture. This love entertainer is releasing in UK too and I heard the advance booking has opened in 11 theatres present. I couldn't possess asked in support of more" Hansika claims.

Jayam Ravi is the hero in this motion picture. Hansika is presently liability 'Kandireega' with Ram in Telugu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

To Get Hot News Receive in Your Mail Box Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner